The English Center has had many productive and mutually beneficial relationships with overseas Representatives and
Student Counseling Agencies, some from the Center's founding in 1977. We welcome Partners who are willing to work
closely with us for the primary benefit of the students.
The English Center will:
- Process student applications promptly, usually within 24 hours.
- Provide Partners with the most up-to-date publicity materials and information about program developments.
- Compensate Partners for their services on a commission basis (specified in a Letter of Agreement).
- Develop and conduct custom-designed programs for students, professionals, and others.
- Provide links to Partners’ websites for students who visit our website.
We expect our Partners to:
- Provide their clients with current and accurate information about the English Center.
- Consult with the English Center if there is any doubt whether the English Center’s programs are appropriate for a given client.
- Make actual English Center fees and schedules available to their clients.
- Request prior approval for the use of the English Center’s name and logo in any publication, advertisement, news release or other publicity.
- Provide accurate and current information about U.S. visa requirements and procedures.
- Visit the English Center whenever possible to promote effective counseling of prospective students.
Customized Programs for Groups For more than 30 years, the English Center has been designing high-quality study tour programs.
Participants have included secondary school and university students, as well as professional groups such as
English-as-a-Foreign-Language instructors. The English Center encourages interested schools, international organizations,
and travel agencies to contact the Director, Programs, Lynne Wilkins to discuss the possibility of arranging a
group program. Program designs can be customized for:
- Groups of 10 to 100 participants
- Programs of two weeks to six weeks in length
- Weekly classes ranging from 15 to 25 hours
- Afternoon, evening, and all-day trips and activities
- Academic, business/professional, or recreational emphasis
- Family homestays
- Weekend sightseeing tours
- Conversation partners from UC Berkeley, Mills College, and other Bay Area colleges
If you are an educational institution or student counseling agency, please complete and submit the following information to
receive a sample Letter of Agreement and gain access to partnership information.
If you have questions about partnering with the English Center, or customized programs for groups, please email the International Programs Coordinator at email@example.com.